It is all going again.

Author: Mike
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: It is all going again.
Got things back to what they were like before. It is strange though..... with
the live cd flash works in konqueror but when i install it not quite so well
(it was lke this before). Any ideas? Not so well is things crash but the
window doesn't disapear and I just continue as usual. (Signal 11 <SIGSEGV>)
Oh.... that is why the windows don't disapear. What crashes is
nspluginviewer. Still... any ideas?