OT: Any users of guru.com?

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Any users of guru.com?
Hello all. My apologies for starting yet another OT post, especially
after starting the long and controversial Google thread. But this one
will probably be less incendiary.

I was doing market research to try and get more computer consulting
jobs, and I came across a site called guru.com. It appears that the
consultant can post a list of skills, which other folks can search when
they're looking for someone to do a project. The consultant can also bid
on posted project. The consultant can choose a "free" listing, for
which the site gets 10% of the project fee, or a "pay" listing, for
which the site gets 5%. It sounds like a reasonable concept, but things
aren't always what they appear. Has anyone had any experience, good or
bad, with this service?

Thanks!
Vaughn