Re: 1st Phoenix BSD User Group Meeting

Author: Darrin Chandler
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: 1st Phoenix BSD User Group Meeting
Kevin Brown wrote:

> Very nice. I don't think there would be any objections of just using
> the PLUG lists for BSD traffic (we already get it anyways, heheh). I
> would guess that quite a few linux users are also BSD users (since, as
> you stated, it is all about getting a job done).

I doubt anyone would mind BSD stuff here now and then. I have bumped
into a few BSD users at PLUG meetings. I've already got a BSD list going
(and a few subscribers) and I'd encourage you to post anything truly BSD
related there. Some BSD stuff would just be noise here, even if you're
using Gentoo. ;)

The list is , and anyone can post. I don't have a
list archive online yet, so either sign up ("subscribe main" to
majordomo@) or ask to be CC'd if you want a response.

http://www.stilyagin.com/  |