Re: BIOS headache

+ (text/html)
Author: Joseph Huber
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: BIOS headache
That was it.

It's a pavilion that came with a 40G Western Digital that I then put a 250G Maxtor in. The update (booted as XP) decided to put the WD drive before the Maxtor in the boot order and there's nothing on the WD drive (other than the XP Home I erased when I bought the thing about a year ago... it's a long story).

joe