iCal file shift (Was: Re: Photos)

Author: Alan Dayley
To: derek
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: iCal file shift (Was: Re: Photos)
Derek Neighbors said:

> That doesn't seem to be the issue.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=86090919&size=o

Interesting. My calendar shows all the dates correct (see attached).
Yours shows them all shifted one day early EXCEPT the InstallFest. That's
probably a hint of some kind.

I am a complete novice at these iCal files, etc. Does someone else want
to debug this?

>> What did you want to comment on?
>
> On the iCal article.

I'll see what it takes to comment on an article. I did not see it as a
needed feature since the old sight rarely got any comments. In fact,
about a year or more ago I posted an article on the site whose only
purpose was to ask for comments. As I recall, it finaly got one comment
after 3 weeks. It did not seem to be a feature desired by the group.

Alan