Re: formail (was moron at perl/cgi)

+ (text/html)
Author: John Seth
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: formail (was moron at perl/cgi)
NMS' replacement CGI scripts, especially the FormMail scripts, are
vastly improved over Matt Wright's FormMail. Matt Wright's is riddled
with security holes, mainly allowing people to use it as a spam email
relay. Prior to my switching to PHP's mail() function, I utilized NMS
alot, and with few problems.

Just my two cents, and a thumbs up to NMS, to add to the suggestion.

- Tony