Re: GC CAMPUS CLOSED!! - was: Re: December WestSide PLUG Mee…

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: ggambill
Subject: Re: GC CAMPUS CLOSED!! - was: Re: December WestSide PLUG Meeting - Sharing Your Favorite LinuxResources.
Thanks for the "heads-up," Steve. I put an announcement on the website
that the venue is closed.

I thank George for keeping the West Side Mettings going! He is doing the
work by himself, as far as I know.

It is a bit late notice but maybe someone could step up and offer a
different location for tonight? Even just sitting down at the nearest
Denny's or some other place could be good. Just a suggestion for you on
the west side. Hash it out in the list here or in the IRC channel.

Alan