any one know Solaris 5?

Author: Shawn Badger
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: any one know Solaris 5?
Does any one know Solaris 5.5.1 running on and Ultra 5 machine? I had a
user delete the link /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s0 and now the machine won't boot
(no, I don't know why he would have done that). I have tried to get them
machine to boot from a Solaris 8 install cd (the only thing I could find
to download that may work), but the machine complains about not reading
the label on the cdrom drive and wont boot from it. I am totaly out
ideas on fixing it and Sun isn't any help in the problem.

I am willing to pay, well my comany is willing to pay at least for
someone to fix it. Ant takers?