Re: Strange Lock Up problems

Author: Richard Wilson
To: Jeremy C. Reed
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Strange Lock Up problems
Jeremy and all,

The workstation is a Linux only box -- my laptop is soon to be dual
booting. If my problem re-occurs I'll be trying to boot it off a Ubuntu
Live CD I have and see if it behaves... If it behaves, I'll probably do
a clean reinstall of Fedora... should probably move to FC4 anyway.

Thanks, uptime is now 7:18 and I've been hitting it pretty heavily.

Rich

--
Richard Wilson
r dot wilson (nine) at cox dot net