Re: East Side Party Plan

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: East Side Party Plan
How about a trivia game too? I am trying to squeeze oit some time and am prepapring some questions for such a contest. We can get up a couple of teams kind of like the famous Penguin Bowl. Bone up on Linux and related trivia! If no one wants to, that's alright too.

Of course, some bit of debate is a good thing. ;)

Alan