Re: Plug installfest ?

Author: Dennis Kibbe
To: joe, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Plug installfest ?
On Saturday 26 November 2005 06:24, Josef Lowder wrote:
> So is there one today today?
>
> I'd like to get the latest Mandriva or Ubuntu or Mepis
> (or all three) installed on a new laptop I just bought.

The InstallFest that is usually held on the LAST Saturday of the month at UAT
in Tempe has been moved (this one time) to Dec. 10th due to the Thanksgiving
and Christmas Holidays.

If you need CDs I have the latest Mandriva, Ubuntu and SUSE releases. I can
highly recommend SUSE for laptops, Ubuntu is a good choice as well. Email me
off list.

Do yourself a favor and just install one distro for now. Old Chinese saying:
"Slay one dragon at a time." :-)

Dennisk
--
Phoenix Linux Users Group