Re: OT: new car advice

Author: Robert N. Eaton
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: new car advice
shadow wrote:
> Now if we could just find an economical means of Hydrogen production
> that doesn't rely on fossil fuels, we would be in business.

How about electrolysis (is that the word I want?) of H2O powered by
solar cells?

By the way, do you know the calories per kilogram of gasoline vs. the
calories per kilogram of hydrogen? Will the average hydrogen powered
vehicle have room enough for the spherical or cylindrical with
hemispherical ends tank (It must be one or the other, mustn't it?) to
give it a realistic cruising range?

Damn, I ask a lot of questions :-).

Bob Eaton