Re: Last chance failover

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Last chance failover
Hmm.. that's an interesting idea. That might require the two NICs to
have different IP addresses, though, and I wanted the wireless NIC to
grab the primary IP when it became active. Or is possible to set two
interfaces with the same IP if they have different metrics. I'll
have to experiment with that later.

Thanks for the tip!