FS: Gigabyte MB, CPU, RAM

Author: Dennis Kibbe
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: FS: Gigabyte MB, CPU, RAM
I have a friend who has a motherboard for sale for a fair price. I've left
the e-mail in the original German (he retired to Goodyear a few years ago, so
it's local) but I think you can figure it out -- $85 for the board, cpu &
RAM or $100 with your choice of a video card.

If you're interested drop me a mail and I'll put you in touch with him.

Dennisk