Re: DVD editing/creating software

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: DVD editing/creating software
Am 14. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Steven Crandell so:

> Looking for some suggestions for DVD editing software that runs on leeenoox.

Do you mean software for editing movies? MythTV probably has some links.

If you mean for burning things to DVD I've started using k3b after on list
suggestions and it's mostly working well for me.

I need k3b to automagically split files larger than the medium for me...

split works, if not automagically.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/
# When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,