Re: godaddy & portal kits

Author: Brock
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: godaddy & portal kits

<plug>
My friend David and I run a nonprofit hosting -- $2/mo. Basically we
are selling a shell account and everything that comes with it. Running
Debian on a pretty nice colocated server. Basically a community effort
(where community is David doing most of the work and us helping when
we can, really). See http://epfarms.org/ for details.

We also host some random sites for free. Our fellow az linux group,
Linux Users of Northern Arizona (http://flaglug.org/) for example.
</plug>

--Brock