giveaways this month

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: giveaways this month
moin, moin,

Gabe obtained many new books for our giveaways. We should actually be well
stocked for a couple of months. Some nice titles in there as well.

I have also obtained a large collection of used books for our giveaways.
Most are a couple of years old, but I tried to only grab books that are
still relevant.

Is anyone who's going to a west side meeting going to another meeting this
month? East side or Stammtisch would be best for me, but I can hopefully
also get books for the west side to the devel mtg.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/
# "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other