Re: New website DNS issues

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: New website DNS issues
Am 31. Oct, 2005 schwätzte Joseph Sinclair so:

> It looks like ns2.sequoia.net isn't responding reliably, and
> ns3.LuftHans.com doesn't always get queried unless an exhaustive search
> query is executed (I always got the successful run when using the +trace
> option).

I just got off the phone with Brian. ns2.sequoia.net is pingable, but
otherwise not responding correctly. He plans on having someone hop over
and investigate.

Sorry about the problem.

Joseph, thanks for investigating and finding the point of failure.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/