OT tape drive and books for sale

Author: Eric Richardson
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: OT tape drive and books for sale
Hi,

I have a Aiwa TD-UM8000 USB tape drive with one tape that uses TR-4
4/8GB tapes and 5 C/C++ books for sale. Eventhough the drive was
originally a Mac drive it seems to work fine with Linux. I tried it
out with Debian and a 2.4 kernel. Can't remember the usb module but
it was pretty obvious. Good for learning how to do tape backup and
recovery.

If anybody is interested, I'm having a garage sale tomorrow (Sat the
29th) from about 7 am-12 noon at 2713 N. 66th St. Scottsdale. Look
for Wilshire drive off of 64th St. just south of Thomas Rd.

Thanks,
Eric