Re: top posting is better

Author: Dan Lund
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: top posting is better
If you would have trimmed it down to my email only, it would have been
pretty evident you replied to me, instead of quoting both. (even if
you did bottom-post)
Even if I am arrogant enough to believe my words are more important
because I put them before, you can see how that has an effect :)

I could care less if you even side-posted, considering it's just in
relation to the last post.

As long as you don't have to scroll down eight pages to read the
content, it's fine.

--Dan

--
To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -