Re: top posting is better

Author: Dan Lund
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: top posting is better
That's exactly what I'm doing with gmail... except it collapses the
quoted text, making it much easier to deal with. (whether it's by a
top-challenged poster, or a top-poster ;-) )

Actually, when it's a bottom post, sometimes it doesn't collapse the
message because the > are off somewhere, making it so you have to grab
the scroll-bar and plunge it down fifteen zillion lines to the actual
one-sentence message.

--
To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -