Re: Posting guidelines?

Author: Darrin Chandler
To: Main PLUG discussion list
I top-post by old habit. When you're following a thread you don't need
to read the included text first. Also, no matter what "netiquette" says,
most people don't trim included text at all. So bottom posts end up a
screen or two or nine down. That makes reading a long thread very
tedious. I got all these habits years ago on usenet. For this mailing
list I'll use whatever is the consensus, though I'll continue to trim
included text.

--
Darrin Chandler

http://www.stilyagin.com/