Re: Any way to change video card drivers in text mode with S…

Author: Bupkus
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Any way to change video card drivers in text mode with Suse 9.3?
Problem solved. I did yet another installation but this time I didn't
rush through it. There is a point where I can reject the installation's
assessment of the monitor and change it to a generic lcd 17" monitor.
This is so much better than letting the mistake happen and then trying
to fix it.
Thanks to all,
Mark