Guru.com question

+ (text/html)
+ greg.vcf (text/x-vcard)
Author: Grzegorz V. Furmanek
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Guru.com question
Hi everyone,

Following is email from Guru.com offering contract work
I am just wondering who would work for this kind of pay?
Is sysadmin really that low paying job?

I require an experienced programmer who is interested in building a Long term relationship with us through honesty and efficient clean work.

You should be *very experienced* with Server maintenance and PHP work for web software's.

Your main Job will be to:

Install and implement software on the server and implement templates for that software.

Other smaller or larger jobs may arise.

We are not looking for companies there for if you are a company please do not bid.
We are looking to pay around *5-12 dollars an hour*.

Your work should be *efficient and quick*. Price quotes on work will be sent to all bidders and from there we will work out who to keep depending on your quote for the work and time for completion.

--

Grzegorz V. Furmanek
greg(at)ttiltd.com

begin:vcard
fn:Grzegorz Furmanek
n:Furmanek;Grzegorz
adr;dom:;;16020 N. 77th Street;Scottsdale;AZ;85260
email;internet:
tel;work:1 480 443 1077
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1