Re: Plug and the computer setup at the shelter

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Plug and the computer setup at the shelter
Am 06. Sep, 2005 schwätzte ec so:

> I thought I read a message from Hans later in the day,
> that FEMA is not going to let us and that they were
> 'going to do the setup'.

Yes, that is true. It might be GITA ( or something like that, governor's
IT agency or something ) that's taking over.

There might still be opportunities for us. They are trying to limit the
area to evacuees and trained personnel ( many of whom are volunteers, I
believe ) for now.

If a large group of evacuees ends up somewhere like an apartment complex
or some ASU dorms we might be able to help by setting up a computer center
for them.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/
# "This country has nothing to fear from the crooked man who fails. We put