Media / Phone Board Question

+ (text/html)
Author: Derek Neighbors
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Media / Phone Board Question

I was wondering if anyone knew of a single board with
enough MIPS to run a SIP phone application, media player , AC97 sound
and VGA graphics via an TFT Panel in the sub $100 range?  Looking to do
embedded Linux device, but am having trouble finding anything under
$300.  I know they have to exist as I can get a SIP phone with close to
these capabilities with MontaVista embedded Linux for under $70. : )

Thanks,

Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies