Re: ssh

+ (text/html)
Author: slegge@govliquidation.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ssh
You are probably aliased to use colorls rather than /bin/ls
Try typing "/bin/ls" and see if you get the results you desire ;-)

also look at the output from alias. Mine is pasted below and this sets
where the command x is mapped to y --hittin-switches-like-snoop-dogg

[slegge@~]# alias
alias cp='cp -i'
alias l.='ls -d .* --color=tty'
alias ll='ls -l --color=tty'
alias ls='ls --color=tty'

-Scott

Jim B <>
Sent by:
07/26/2005 08:33 AM
Please respond to
Jim B <>; Please respond to
Main PLUG discussion list <>

cc

Subject
ssh

How can I stop ssh from using color coding when I ssh to my server all
files all color coded and it is somewhat unreadable for the commented
sections of files.