Meeting Schedule (Was: Re: Plug site.)

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Meeting Schedule (Was: Re: Plug site.)
ec said:
> If the plug site isn't going to be up for awhile,
> please post once a week the 'meeting schedule' to the
> lists as a reminder.

Good idea.

1st Thursday at 19:00 (7:00PM) Devel Meeting - At Adtron

2nd Thursday at 19:00 (7:00PM) East Side Meeting - At Sequoia

3rd Tuesday at 19:00 (7:00PM) GNU/Linux Stammtisch (not a PLUG meeting but
PLUG participates strongly.) - At Plaid (next to now closed Muse Cafe)

4th Tuesday at 19:00 (7:00PM) West Side Meeting - At Glendale Community
College

Last Saturday at 10:00 to 16:00 (4:00PM) Install Fest - At University of
Advancing Technology

So, for this month, the remaining meetings are:
July 14th - East Side
July 18th - GNU/Linux Stammtisch
July 26th - West Side
July 30th - Install Fest

> PS. A friend that I have been hounding to go to at
> least the east side and maybe Stammistch??, er, Muse??
> finally asked me when the meetings are!! Duh, here
> said I would look it up and site was down!! I know 3rd
> tues = Muse. Don't remember others.

When it rains, it pours. My last five days have been heck. I'll be
working on the PLUG site tonight, if the creek don't rise again!

Alan