samba sort of off topic

Author: Sean Roe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: samba sort of off topic
Hi All,

This is sort off of topic, but here goes. I just inherited a samba pdc
based local network with roaming profiles enabled. It seems that the
roaming profiles was implemented badly and I have been instructed to
remove them from the installation as no one moves around here. I found in
the samba package a registry file called Win-2Kx-XPP-ForceLocalProfile.reg
so I am going to install the registry entry on each of the winblows boxes
and that should kill the roving profiles correct? Any help would be
great.

Thanks,
Sean