OT : Dog lost in Tempe

Author: Alex Dean
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT : Dog lost in Tempe
Sorry to spam this list, but I can't help it. I lost my dog on Monday
night (July 4th), and I'm starting to get desperate. She's an American
Foxhound mix named Kelsey. She's medium/large as dogs go, and about 50
lbs. She was lost from our backyard in Tempe, near Broadway & Mill.

Pictures at http://www.deanspot.org. If anyone sees her, please call me
at 480-557-0547 or just drop her at the pound. She has a microchip
implanted, so they'll be able to get her back to me even if she doesn't
have tags.

Again, very sorry for the total off-topic post, but I miss her and am
really worried.

thanks,
alex