Account Review

+ (text/html)
Author: PayPal
To: lurker
Subject: Account Review
Dear PayPal,We recently noticed one or more
attempts to log in to your PayPal accountfrom a foreign IP address.If you
recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log inattempts may have
been initiated by you. However, if you did not initiatethe log ins, please visit
PayPal as soon as possible to verify youridentity:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?
cmd=_login-runVerify your identity is
a security measure that will ensure that you arethe only person with access to the
account.Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your
account.Sincerely,PayPal------------------------------------------------

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD   NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY
log in at
https://www.paypal.com/. Protect
yourself against fraudulent websites byopening a new web browser (e.g. Internet
Explorer or Netscape) and typingin the PayPal URL every time you log in to your
     Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this
address cannot beanswered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose
the"Help" link in the header of any page.PayPal Email ID PP321