Re: Setting up a FC4 file/web server

Author: Dragos Neagu
To: plug-discuss
CC: Arizona State University Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: Setting up a FC4 file/web server
On 7/1/05, Craig White <> wrote:
> cox residential service doesn't allow you to run your own mail or web
> server. Their business accounts can run any services so if that's what
> you want to do, get a business account. They also offer multiple ip
> addresses on business accounts. Sort of solves your problems with one
> solution.

I'm trying to avoid paying cox's business account. Qwest doesn't
block their ports, though.

On 7/1/05, Jeremy C. Reed <> wrote:
> VirtualHosts do work with SSL.
>
> You need a different IP address for each SSL VirtualHost. Or you will end
> up using the same SSL keys for each host.

Yes, of coarse. I was referring to my situation where I'm using the
same server and IP to serve these pages.

I think I'll just end up appending :8080, I'm somewhat familiar and
comfortable with that setup anyway :-)
--
-Dragos Neagu <><
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on