Re: This Saturdays InstallFest

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: This Saturdays InstallFest
Alan Dayley wrote:

> G Gambill said:
>
>>Is anyone going to be there with a FC4 CD in hand that might help me
>>resize the partition on my Laptop and install FC4?
>

> I have downloaded the FC4 CDs in anticipation of bringing a set or two to
> the InstallFest. But could not get a burned set that worked. Always
> corruption somewhere. Then my computer began acting strangely and it is
> getting worse (random seg faults, actual lockups, dropped network, etc.)
> and so I think the computer is to blame for the bad burns. I'm thinking
> power supply or memory problems, mostly power supply.
>
> If I get things resolved enough to get a good burn, I'll have a set with
> me. But don't count on it. :^\
>
> Alan

I've burned one good set and can burn another and drop them off if
someone else doesn't bring them. I'll be moving (more) this weekend
though, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick around or not. Let me
know if I need to drop them off. I'll also burn an extra SystemRescueCD
to do the resize.

--
-Eric 'shubes'
"There is no such thing as the People;