Re: wheel copy vs right click copy

Author: unixprgrmr01@netscape.net
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: wheel copy vs right click copy
http://www.jwz.org/doc/x-cut-and-paste.html
Interesting reading, but HOW do you go back to middle button paste mode? I have noticed the problem of having to highlight, right click, choose copy, right click, choose paste. X seems to get stuck in the right button copy paste mode and I have to log out and back in to get back to the simple, fewer mouse clicks mode of the middle button paste....

Thanks,
Lynn

Erik Bixby <> wrote:

>Thank you, Bill. That is exactly what I was looking for. :)
>
>Good old jwz...
>
>On 6/21/05, Bill Jonas <> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 08:54:32AM -0700, Erik Bixby wrote:
>> > If anyone could shed more light on how copying and pasting are
>> > handled, and possibly even include a link, I'd appreciate it. I'd
>> > like to *know*, not just recall hearing from others... :)
>>
>> http://www.jwz.org/doc/x-cut-and-paste.html
>>
>> --
>> Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
>> "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step
>> into the Road,  and if you don't keep your feet,  there  is  no knowing
>> where you might be swept off to."  --  Bilbo Baggins

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.