Re: Linux code/Microsoft code

Author: Jared Anderson
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Linux code/Microsoft code
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:21:53 -0700, Major.Mikey writes:
>Why didn't RedHat hire Mr. Robbins? The fear of mingling MS code and Linux
> code IS scary considering what could happen if that does occur.

Let's put this more into perspective.....

I don't really know exactly what Mr. Robbins was involved with. From what I
understand, he *just* created a (damn good:) ) distribution, which entails putting
together other people's code into working and distributional form. I don't know
what, if any, other projects he was a part of. Was he a contributor in any other
project besides the Gentoo distribution? Did he work on the Kernel?
[
I also am itching to know which OS he runs on his little M$ Workstation; just
pondering this question makes me chuckle.....