Re: Fwd: [bdlug] Never get into debt!

Author: Mike
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Linux code/Microsoft code
Subject: Re: Fwd: [bdlug] Never get into debt!
S. M. Mahbub Murshed Suman wrote:

> [...]

Jamil Ahmed is absolutely right about one thing: "Don't get into debt"

it hardly ever furthers.

He gave us one heck of a distro and now he needs to pay his bills. good
for him. Just today I was wondering about his workstation over there at
redmond. I bet he dual boots gentoo off of a floppy or usb thumb drive
so as to not arouse suspicion. Then he'll have to act all mad when a
virus comes in and act like his machine's been infected.

If I were him I would have probably done the same thing. Then when that
jobs ends I would work for whoever pays the most. Who cares! Let me the
man earn money.