Re: restricting groups to a directory

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: restricting groups to a directory
The primary need is to exchange files, however they need to be transmitted
over an encrypted connection. The only way I knew to ensure this was a SFTP
interface. This requires a SSH "login" of some sort. I do plan on a copy of
bash and removing nearly all tools other then ls, cd, and the sftp get/put
commands. But in truth I only know one user who would prefer it and the rest
would like to never see anything other then a GUI so I am more then willing to
dump the shell if you can tell me how. In fact I would prefer it :)