Re: Installfest

Author: Trent Shipley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest
On Wednesday 2005-06-15 15:04, Alexander Henry wrote:
> Community event: Phoenix Linux User's Group (PLUG) Installfest.
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> CALENDAR POSTING
>

> SHORT FORMAT - CALENDAR FORMAT - AZIPA/AZTECHLIST/TECHOASIS FORMAT
>
> 6/25 (Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm) Phoenix Linux User Group (PLUG)
> Installfest.
> Where: University of Advancing Technology: 2625 W. Baseline Tempe, AZ 85283
> (Baseline Road, just west of I-10 and Pointe Hilton South Mountain, south
> side
> of Baseline).

I have a new HP laptop.

It came with Windows XP Pro. I'd like to install SuSE 9.3 Pro on it and dual
boot. (80 Gbyte drive.)

Also I am interested in wireless cards to avoid or that have performed well.
Bear in mind I know NOTHING about wireless, except that one needs to be quite
careful about security.

Trent.