User Map

Author: Kevin Brown
To: plug-discuss
Subject: User Map
> This was definitely a fun little experiment and again shows that the
> group is pretty heavily divided. There is a dense cluster of users in
> the E/SE part of the valley and a more dispersed set of users in the
> W/NW part.
>
> Both of the main meeting locations seem to be well placed relative to
> the density of the users.
>
> Not sure what else to do, but I'll leave it up in its current
> incarnation for a while.
>
> http://www.public.asu.edu/~hellgate/plug/

Added some data for the PLUG map. If you click on the meeting locations
(red markers) you'll see a few new lines. The first is the Address or
cross streets for that meeting. The second is how many users are with X
miles of that location by car (sum of the EW and NS distances from the
location). The last is the radius of the circle (as the crow flys
distance) you would draw around that location to encompass 50% of the
users (from the data submitted to me).