Re: can not load php pages, webserver runnning apache 1.3 an…

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: can not load php pages, webserver runnning apache 1.3 and php4
This is for Apache 2. It is in the /etc/apache2/httpd.conf file.

### Global Environment

Include /etc/apache2/conf.d/php.conf

#
# The directives in this section affect the overall operation of Apache,
# such as the number of concurrent requests.

Also make sure you add the phpinfo.php script to your htdocs file so you
can test php.

Mike