Re: Webpage development software?

Author: Don Calfa
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Webpage development software?
Mozilla Composer or NVU.

After dealing with those for a while (and Dreamweaver) , I hated (still
do) how those programs mucked up the source code.
After looking at http://www.csszengarden.com with getting a better
understanding of XHTML1.0 and CSS, I spent 1 motivated weekend to get
the hang of style based coding. I can now crank out style based sites
quicker than my table based friends. Not to mention that editing is a
hell of alot easier and page loads are quicker.

FWIW, I use Eclipse for HTML, CSS, and PHP coding. I really like the
UI, the integrated CVS, and the fact that my development environment is
identical on Lin/Mac/Win.