Westside meeting carpool

Author: Charlie Bullen
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Westside meeting carpool
Hello, I plan on attending tonights westside plug meeting and would like
to arrange car pooling. I am willing to drive and take others with me. I
could take 3 other people. I live in the vicinity of the PV mall and
will head west on cactus. I'm willing to go a bit out of the way. I'd
also not object to a short stop at Fry's electronics on the way over.

The objective here is not to ding anyone for gas money, but to try to do
a little bit to ease pollution and congestion on streets of PHX.

If interested please respond off list by 3PM or so.

Thanks,

Charlie