Re: Playing with Iso Images Slax ISO

+ (text/html)
Author: slegge@govliquidation.com
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Playing with Iso Images Slax ISO
mount w/ rw and sync before unmounting

or you can use ultraiso,winimage,etc. in windows.

-Scott

Mike Hoy <>
Sent by:
05/16/2005 10:28 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Playing with Iso Images Slax ISO

I have a slax livecd iso. would like to add a file or two to the image
and then burn that. That way I'll have access to the file i've added
once slax boots up.

how does one do that?

slax does offer a way to make your own distro but that is beyond what i
need. I downloaded and messed with the Linux Live 5.0.16 but I don't
think i have to use that for this (seemingly) simple procedure.

i did mount the iso as a loopback device and was able to view the
individual files, but could not add anything, seems it was all read only
and root couldn't do anything either.

mike hoy