new to the list.

+ (text/html)
Author: slegge@govliquidation.com
To: plug-discuss
Subject: new to the list.
Hi guys (and gals). I am new to plug but not to Phoenix or linux. I became
a member because I am kind of old school and looking to "give back" to my
fellow linux using community and also for the social aspect. I look
forward to meeting people and sharing ideas and the like amongst all of
you. If my name seems familiar please feel free to give me a shout ;-) BTW
are there any published codes of conduct or anything for the list if so
can someone shoot me a link or something? I ask mostly because I have some
hardware I am looking to get rid of for pretty decent prices.

-Scott