Re: wifi card for using in linux

Author: Lee Einer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: wifi card for using in linux
I use a D-Link DWL G650 in my Mepis-powered laptop. It was relatively
cheap and was autodetected by Mepis. It "just works." Don't remember
what version my card is, but according to the D-Link site, all versions
of this card work with Linux. You can go here-

> http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=357&question=General%20Wireless

For D-link's breakdown of the linux-compatibility of their wifi cards.

Lee

--

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry