Re: Ibook or Powerbook?

Author: Prescott Oelke
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Ibook or Powerbook?
The general consensus among the Apple fans is that if you want the 12"
laptops you should stick to the iBook. Some people dislike the iBooks
because of the screen resolution limitation. If that doesn't bother
you and you don't need the other features of the PB I'd stick with the
iBooks. They're a much better value.

Personally I'm waiting for the G5 to come to the PB.