Re: It's dead, Jim.

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: It's dead, Jim.
Usually, a "light weight" transformer is a 'light
weight' supply. I usually go for which ever one weighs
the most.. There just has to be metal and windings in
a transformer for it to last under load.

This is what electronic techs have told me for years,
I may be wrong, but...

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,
just as does every other user.