Re: Tempe goes wifi!

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Tempe goes wifi!
Uhh, if it's on their cell phone they would/could be doing that anywhere? And
the blackberry people have been reading their email while driving for years
(!@$#@% idiots... but more on that latter) What Tempe wifi doses is give us
greater freedom of movement with our work and allows reasonable priced
highspeed internet access to all regions despite Cox/Qwest availability.

But if you fear cell phone using, porn watching, people doing twice the speed
limit, then by all means I welcome you to stay out of Tempe if it quells your
fears. :)