Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: D…

Author: Lee Einer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: DVD Movies on Ubunto)
I have sat through jury selection where they have screened for potential
jury nullifiers by summarizing the law allegedly violated and the
infraction allegedly committed and asking each juror if they had a
problem convicting if the evidence established that the defendant
committed the alleged act.

Needless to say, if you are honest and state that you disagree with the
law allegedly violated, you will not be selected.

--

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry