Re: DVD Movies on Ubunto

+ (text/html)
Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: DVD Movies on Ubunto
Unfortunately, last time I read through the DMCA nonsense, the
impression I got was that mere *possession* of software designed to
bypass content restrictions is a crime under that statute. It's bad
law, and shouldn't have been enacted, but we're stuck with it at the
moment. I'm in no way worried about copyright infringement, I know the
limits there, and have no problem with them. It's the stupid DRM
garbage that always causes me problems.

==Joseph++